In this section you can fill in specific information and the calculators will provide you with answers. Please remember there are many variables that should be considered before purchasing insurance or deciding on an investment plan. Our associates are licensed and trained to help you make the right decision. Feel free to call with any questions you may have.
- College Funding - See how much you need to save to pay for college and other useful stuff about college
- Disability Insurance - Find out how much insurance you need. Note: when you get to this site you will need to press calculator button on the left side
- Investment Calculator - See the magic of compounding. Ignore the fact this calculator says retirement calculator. It will show you both lump sum and periodic deposit compounding.
- Investment Risk Analysis - Find out if you should stuff your money under the mattress or head to Las Vegas
- Life Expectancy Calculator - Find out how long you have until the grim reaper comes calling
- Life Insurance Calculator One and Life Insurance Calculator Two (Note: when you get to this site you need to press on life calculators, then insurance needs) - Calculators from two sources that will give you two different answers using the same data. That is why it's important to discuss your needs with a professional.
- Retirement Planning - Find out how much you'll need to retire comfortably.